On behalf of everyone at Skin by Lovely, our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19. The continued support you have shown us during the closure with skincare orders, virtual hugs, pre-paid services and well wishes have meant the world to us. As we navigate our new normal, please find updates to our practice below (last updated: 6/24/20).
After extensive planning and consultation with medical, legal, and governmental authorities, we are excited to announce that our Oregon and Santa Monica practices have reopened!
In keeping with the government direction for a slow and socially-responsible reopening plan, we will be prioritizing patients who had appointments cancelled during the closure. If this is you, please call our practices to schedule your appointment: 877-568-3594.
We ask that you please be patient with us as we do our best to accommodate you and we ask for flexibility as your preferred provider may not be available. Per State direction, we will be operating at 25% of capacity for the first several weeks.
Please rest assured that as a medical practice, cleanliness is inherent in all that we do. We follow the strictest recommendations provided by the CDC, OHA, the CDPH, other local authorities and public health experts to guarantee that we are COVID compliant.
In addition, we have taken the following extra measures to ensure the continued safety and wellness of our patients, teammates and the communities we serve:
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: We are not accepting walk-ins. To schedule an appointment, please contact your preferred practice.
- ARRIVAL: We ask that you do not arrive earlier than your appointment time and that you arrive alone. We will not be allowing guests or pets to join you.
- SYMPTOM AND TEMPERATURE CHECKS: We will be checking temperatures using a no contact forehead thermometer and asking about COVID-19 indicative symptoms upon entering the clinic. Please note that if you have an elevated temperature you will not be allowed to proceed with your appointment.
- MASKS: Please come wearing your own cloth mask, which you will be required to wear through your entire visit. Our team will be wearing facial masks and if you do not have a mask, we will provide a paper mask for you.
- STREAMLINED SERVICE: We are doing our best to streamline the experience so you will be in contact with fewer people than usual. The checkout process will be done in the exam room.
- SERVICES OFFERED: At this time, we are not offering microneedling treatments. Skincare may be purchased online or in-person only if you have an existing appointment.
If you are feeling unwell, have been exposed to COVID-19, have recently traveled, or feel that you are a part of the CDC’s definition of a high-risk group, please do not schedule an appointment.
We really appreciate your understanding during this time.
We can’t wait to see you all again soon!
The post Clinic Reopening (Update) appeared first on Skin by Lovely.